Prep: 15 minutes
Grill/Cook: 34 minutes • Serves: 4
Nonstick cooking spray
4slices PICS Cheddar cheese
4PICS hamburger buns
6slices PICS thick-cut bacon, halved crosswise
2cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
2tablespoons PICS ketchup
2teaspoons PICS cayenne pepper hot sauce
1tablespoon PICS canola oil
4large PICS eggs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Spray both sides of burgers with cooking spray. Place burgers on hot grill rack; cover and cook 15 minutes, turning once. During last 2 minutes of cooking, top burgers with cheese; cover and cook 2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160Â° and cheese melts. During last minute of cooking, place buns, cut side down, on hot grill rack; cover and cook 1 minute or until lightly toasted.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat; add bacon and cook 8 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Transfer bacon to paper towel-lined plate.
3. In same skillet with drippings, cook potatoes 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp, turning once.
4. In small bowl, whisk ketchup and hot sauce. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook 3 minutes or to desired doneness.
5. Spread cut side of buns with ketchup mixture; serve burgers in buns topped with bacon, hash browns and eggs.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
1279 Calories, 79g Fat, 31g Saturated Fat, 457mg Cholesterol, 2816mg Sodium,
46g Carbohydrates, 2g Fiber, 6g Sugars, 5g Added Sugars, 90g Protein