Prep: 15 minutes plus standing
Cook: 14 minutes • Serves: 4
3 tablespoons PICS less-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon PICS honey
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons PICS coconut oil
1 medium Market 32 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 cups small broccoli florets
2 cups PICS cooked brown or white rice for serving
1/4 cup chopped Market 32 dry roasted, unsalted cashews
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. Wrap tofu in paper towels and place on a plate; top with a second plate and weigh down with a heavy object. Let tofu stand 15 minutes; cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. In small bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey and sesame oil until honey is dissolved.
3. In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Add 1/4 cup water and broccoli; cover and cook 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender and broccoli is tender-crisp. Transfer potato mixture to plate; cover to keep warm.
4. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu; cook 4 minutes or until golden brown, turning to brown all sides. Add soy sauce mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring carefully to coat. Add sweet potato mixture; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Makes about 4 cups.
5. Serve stir-fry over rice sprinkled with cashews and onions.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup):
424 Calories, 19g Fat, 8g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 470mg Sodium,
48g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 10g Sugars, 4g Added Sugars, 16g Protein